Burnage Academy For Boys is a thriving school which is currently at a particularly exciting point in its history. The opportunities are challenging and potentially extremely rewarding. Achievement in the school is good, with examination results at good levels on a regular basis in recent years.
We aim to provide a rich educational experience through which young people of all ages, abilities, backgrounds and talents can develop successfully as individuals, as students and as future citizens. We take the greatest pleasure in achievements of all our students wherever their successes lie.
Please see our current vacancies below:
We have vacancies for Community Governors (four) and Parent Governors (two). Expressions of interests and requests for more information should be made via email or telephone us on 0161 4321527.
For more information about our Governing Body, click here.
To lead, plan and co-ordinate the development and management of the Academy’s Estate in accordance with the objectives and targets set by the Senior Management Team and incorporated within the Strategic Plan.
- Responsible to: Headteacher, Business Manager, Deputy Headteacher, Buildings and H&S Committee
- Responsible for: Caretakers, Cleaning Supervisor and Cleaning Operatives
- Hours of Work: 35 hours per week to be flexible to meet the demands of the role
- Salary: Grade 8 Point 31-35 (£34,728- £38,890) per annum
Burnage Academy for Boys are looking for a passionate, hardworking and enthusiastic admin apprentice to support the daily routines in the office supporting the office manager.
- Monday – Friday 8.30am – 4.00pm (All Year Round)
- Total hours per week: 35.00