We Encourage Our Students To Aim Higher
We encourage our pupils to aim higher and be the best they can be.
We aim to develop a school where all children are valued and can achieve success - enabling them to make a positive contribution to the community.
· High expectations of themselves and others
· Independent working
· Questioning and enquiring minds
· Application of knowledge
· Creative and aesthetic capability
· Scientific and technological capability
· Excellent communicators orally and through the written word
· Sensitivity and respect for others
· Honesty and reliability
· Excellence in numeracy
The aim of Burnage Academy for Boys is for students and staff to accept the challenges of learning so that students leave with the knowledge, skills and maturity to take up their future education and roles.