We want our students to look smart and to be proud of their school. We also want parents to feel that the uniform is good value for money and easy to maintain. We believe that we have achieved this with our traditional but smart blazer, shirt and tie uniform.
We Require Our Students To Wear
- School Blazer with logo
- School Jumper with logo
- House Tie
- Black Trousers
- White Shirt
- Black Shoes
The uniform can be purchased directly from; MCS Stores 220 Fog Lane, (Just off Kingsway) Didsbury, Manchester M60 6EL
- If you have accepted your Y7 place here, you will receive a voucher that entitles you to a free Burnage school blazer. This can only be redeemed at MCS Stores.
- Y7 students will be given a free Burnage Academy tie on their first day at school.
Clothing for PE Lessons
For PE lessons it is necessary to have suitable clothing for reasons of hygiene and practicality.
Since PE lessons may take place indoors or outdoors, we recommend appropriate clothing for each situation.
Students are expected to wear
For September 2021, we have introduced a new PE kit, which consists of black branded polo top, with an optional black branded hoody/trainer top. Pupils do not need both the hoodie and the trainer top - they can choose which to use for colder weather. All PE kit can again be purchased from MCS Stores.
- All pupils in Year 7 in September 2021 will need to purchase the new black PE kit.
- Pupils in Years 8, 9 and 10 only need to purchase the new polo top if they have outgrown their existing blue polo top.
- All pupils will need to purchase the black shorts or black tracksuit bottoms, along with either the black PE hoodie or trainer top, and black socks.
- Pupils will not be allowed to wear other sports brands.
To purchase any school uniform or PE kit, click here for MCS Stores.