Burnage Academy For Boys is a thriving school which is currently at a particularly exciting point in its history. The opportunities are challenging and potentially extremely rewarding. We were rated Ofsted Outstanding in 2018 and regularly achieve strong examination results with significant progress made by our boys.
We aim to provide a rich educational experience through which young people of all ages, abilities, backgrounds and talents can develop successfully as individuals, as students and as future citizens. We take the greatest pleasure in achievements of all our students wherever their successes lie.
Please see our current vacancies below:
Vacancy for 2nd in Science Faculty
This is an opportunity to work in an outstanding school. The role exists to ensure high quality teaching and learning, planning, CPD and self-evaluation activities lead to outstanding provision in Science, enabling learners to enjoy, achieve and make a positive contribution.
- Salary Range: Teachers’ Pay Scale (Main or Upper)
- Allowance: TLR1b (£9928 per annum)
- Responsible to: Head of Science Faculty
- Application Close Date: Friday 21st May 2021
- Interviews: to be held week commencing May 24th 2021
- Start Date: September 2021