We aim to develop a faculty where every pupil is valued and can achieve their full potential in a safe & enjoyable learning environment, enabling them to make a positive contribution to the faculty and to the school as a whole. We aim to make using technology fun, exciting and relevant and equip students with skills for life.
- Year 7 – E-Safety, Computer hardware and Software, Computer Science, Scratch and Digital graphics (Fireworks)
- Year 8 – E-Safety, Computer hardware and Software, Computer Science, Python Programming and Digital graphics (Photoshop)
- Year 9 – E-Safety, Computer hardware and Software, Computer Science, Python Advanced and Digital graphics (Comic strips)
- Creative iMedia Level 1/2: Year 10 and 11 – Creative iMedia in the media industry, Visual identity and digital graphics and Characters and comics.
- GCSE Computer Science: Year 10 and 11 - Architecture and the CPU, Primary and Secondary Storage, Data Storage, Network Topologies, Wired and Wireless protocols, Network Security, Operating Systems, Utility Software, Impacts of Digital technology, Algorithms and programming.